If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Sales Manager in Eaton’s vehicle business, based in Jakarta, Indonesia. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Maintain close contact with key OEM, track their new vehicle program and promote Eaton Vehicle Group products
- Foster customer relations & strengthen Eaton Brand with existing customers
- Work towards regaining business with market leader in Indonesia
- Mapping the market, identify key market trends and support product planning team to identify new engagement opportunities
- Build aftermarket channels to facilitate availability of Tm Spare parts
- Identify additional opportunities in aftermarket such as clutch. Leverage the “buy & sell” initiatives from other Eaton entities in region.
- Support internal processes key PP, SP, SIOP and regional market initiatives
- Engineering Graduate with work experience in automobile industry in drive training & power train domain – engines, transmission, clutch
- Experience in working or handling OEM in automobile industry
- Sound knowledge of automobile & aftermarket industry in Indonesia
- Required functional skills commercial negotiations, marketing and networking
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time