If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Junior Buyer
in Eaton’s GSC CoE, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
- PO creation and timely PO acknowledgement from suppliers;
- Manage open POs through confirmations for deliveries and updating it in ERP;
- Expedite, De-expedite the deliveries as per business requirement;
- Invoice ‘on hold’ resolution for timely payments to the vendors;
- Creating and timely upgrading the SOPs and other related documents;
- Procurement reporting as per site requirments;
- Day to day communication with various stakeholders like Site Buyers, Suppliers on the timely actions and resolutions.
- Adherence to defined KPIs and improvements;
- Working Knowledge of any ERP like SAP,Oracle,Vista, Mapics etc;
- Exposure to Spot Buying, Tactical Buying and Negotiation skills would be of added advantage.
- Graduate in Engineering or Equivalent/ Post Graduate in any stream
- 2 – 3 yrs experience/ 1-2 years of experience for MBA
- Purchasing exposure in Manufacturing or Electrical Industry or shared service center; Good Supplier Relationship management
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Office and Power Point;
- Quick turnaround of the request as per business requirement;
- Flexible in attitude and approach in completing all the tasks assigned to the position & willingness to learn new skills as desired;
- Effective in interpersonal and business communication to work with onshore teams efficiently;
- Customer Centric Approach
- Good Analytical skills and problem solving approach with end to end ownership
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-TG2
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No