f you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Assistant Analyst - Logistics
in Eaton’s GSCoE, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
• Have to work on Freight Bill Validation / Audit process. Includes review and process Freight bills. Comparison with Logistics Ratecard.
• Able to identify Root Cause and should be able to drive the corrective actions in co-ordination with Carriers and stakeholders
• Must be able to understand Freight Bill terms and well versed with the different freight charges.
• Must be having Experience & End to End Expertise in Freight Forwarding Company.
• Good at Multitasking & Effective Communicator.
• Capable of bringing up new Ideas & running Projects.
• Liase with Global freight forwarders and Eaton Buyers.
• Execute Freight provider performance management.
• Cost savings opportunities through Inbound – Outbound Logistics.
• Must be having Experience in Pricing, analyzing Freight Forwarders Shipment Level Reports, Lane Wise, Mode Wise Freights.
• Creation, Updation & Validation of Process documents.
- Preferred Post Graduate in Operations or SCM.
- Logistics - Min. 5 Years
- English Oral and Written Communication
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-TG2
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only