Eaton’s Electrical Sector, Marketing Commercial Operations Division is currently seeking an EOEM Account Engineer to join our team. This position is based at our Arden, NC location.
The EOEM Account Engineer role provides pre and post-sale technical support for Eaton Electrical Group’s EOEM sales force, and EOEM customers.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Perform sales quotations, technical assistance, and order management utilizing electronic tools (i.e. Bid Manager, C360 Software, Vista, Enovia, Word, Excel, Mentor, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Provide an extensive range of professional interpretation of complex customer drawings and specs
- Develop close working relationships with EOEM field sales, plants, and customers
- Serve as liaison/advocate with marketing, plants, and product lines
- Establish, develop, and nurture customer relationships to strengthen partnerships and achieve long term objectives.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of two (2) years of professional experience
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Arden, NC will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial, mechanical, or electrical engineering
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: MCO Marketing Commercial Operations
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time