Eaton Corporation is currently seeking a Supply Chain Program Manager to join our team. This position is based at any Eaton US facility with a preference for Beachwood, OH, Southfield, MI, Eden Prairie, MN or Moon Township, PA.
Our supply chain management team creates bottom-line impact by driving cost management and operational benefits. Within our supply chain, the Supply Chain Program Manager is responsible for initiation, scoping and implementation of solutions to significantly increase supply chain efficiency and our use of data.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will identify and develop required solutions including tools, processes and technologies to support Eaton’s procurement transformation.
- You will research and benchmark best practice as required.
- You will define, scope and plan using Eaton standard project management processes.
- You will implement to schedule and budget using Eaton standard project management processes.
- You will work in partnership with IT, finance and business stakeholders to implement solutions.
- You will apply continuous improvement approach onto tools processes and technologies to ensure they stay up to date and meet ever changing requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 7 years’ professional experience in Supply Chain OR Program Management
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States on an on-going basis without Company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or Mechanical, Industrial or Production Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Professional Supply Chain related certification (e.g. CPM, CPIM)
- MBA or Master’s degree in Supply Chain from an accredited institution
- 7 years’ professional work experience in Supply Chain Management OR Program Management in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and experience of IT systems preferably SAP and Oracle, dashboard solutions Qlik or Tableau
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, data analysis and document drafting and editing
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing tools and processes
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to work effectively globally and in a matrix environment
- Strong doing business right ethos
- Change management and project management skills
- A demonstrated aptitude, interest and desire in continuous improvement
- Strong influencing skills, interpersonal and communication, able to interact effectively with employees at all levels, both at corporate and within business.
- Excellent networking capability
- Ability to self-manage, prioritize, multi-task to resolve issues and requests for analysis or information.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time