- Assist in the development and deployment of Manufacturing Systems roadmaps that support the overall Hydraulics Manufacturing Strategy; research and make innovative recommendations supporting business goals and develop action plans to transfer new technology to existing and new processes globally.
- Manage Hydraulics Manufacturing projects and requests; coordinate the planning, activities of subordinates, direction and timing of the various phases in the project life cycle, working with stakeholders to provide estimates of resources, costs, and benefits of projects; plan for and manage project resources.
- Lead/Assist local sites with new capital installation, asset layout, and new product launch
- Comply with standard EHS practices and guidelines embodying a Zero Incident Culture.
- Execute process standardization and templates across all Hydraulics facilities as assigned. Ensure processes meet Environmental, Safety, and Health (MESH) & regulatory requirements.
- Lead development of detailed manufacturing site simulation models including capacity to be used at local and group levels for virtual evaluation and analysis.
- Implement digital manufacturing tools and concepts to enhance and promote World Class Manufacturing capability.
- Provide training as required for key processes and gaging.
- Capture and redistribute the experience of Process Knowledge experts.
- Lead/Assist with management of footprint rationalization projects
- Coordinate activities with Hydraulics EHS, Lean and Quality functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years of experience in manufacturing and shop floor production
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Grinding and Finishing processes (grinding, finishing, flat honing, flat slurry lapping, OD grinding)
- Experience in specifying and purchasing capital equipment
- Acted as lead in capital projects for $.5M or greater
- Has substantial experience reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Has practical experience using and implementing Lean/Six Sigma tools
- Has new product launch experience
- Has experience with ERP systems
- Has experience with product costing, control plans, routings and make vs. buy analysis
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English
- Able to plan and organize effectively
- Self-motivated, dependable
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a changing global, virtual organization
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and switch focus efficiently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and SolidWorks
- Travel up to 25%Preferred Qualifications
- 3 years of new product launch experience
- 3 years of experience with 2D/3D CAD (Pro/E) software
- 3 years of experience in reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- 3 years of experience with enterprise MRP systems (Oracle, MFG-Pro, JD Edwards)
- 3 years’ experience with costing, control plans, routings and make vs. buy analysis
- 3 years’ experience using and implementing Lean/Six Sigma tools
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Puesto: Manufactura y Operaciones
Organización: Corporate Sector
Nivel de puesto: Colaborador individual
Horario: Tiempo completo
Es un trabajo a distancia (es decir, trabajar desde casa o otro centro Eaton) permitió para este puesto?: No -ES
¿Esta oferta de reubicación posición?: No
Viaje: Sí, un 10 % del tiempo