Eaton’s Power Quality Division has an exciting new opportunity for a cycle counting analyst in Raleigh, North Carolina.
The cycle counter analyst will perform a variety of duties to ensure the accuracy of the inventory counts and transactions.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Run cycle count reports
- Cycle count components and reconcile variances across locations
- Maintain files and records for cycle counting results
- Determine root causes of variances
- Utilize problem solving techniques and troubleshooting skills to resolve issues or process/transactional problems, and follow up on issues as needed
- Provide daily report outs to departments and management on problems and reoccurring issues, using thorough analysis, publishing graphs and metrics
- Input cycle count results into SAP including obtaining appropriate approvals based on dollar values.
Why work at Eaton? Below are a few of the Outstanding benefits we offer: Competitive Pay, Benefits start on day one, Vacation time, Employee Discounts, Retirement benefits, Paid Parental Leave, Educational Assistance Program and many more!
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Minimum of three years of experience in a warehouse or material analysis environment
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited school
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within 60 miles of Raleigh, North Carolina will be considered.
- MS Office Applications Proficiency with strong attention to detail. Excel advance knowledge
- Ability to work daily and/or weekend overtime when needed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive forklifts including man up lifts
- Strong written and oral communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently
- Ability to stand or bend frequently
- Must have good visual accuracy
- This position must be able to read and comprehend parts drawings, assembly Bill of Materials, Pick Sheets, travelers, and related materials documentation
- Minimum of one year of experience with SAP IM and WM environments the material movements and transactions and how these movements affect the inventory
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Strong Knowledge of warehousing and manufacturing practices and processes
- Fork lift experience
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PQD OPS Operations
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No