Identifies, leads and drives complex sourcing projects across relevant business area
- RFI / RFQ Management – Request RFI or RFQ’s from suppliers, and in-depth analysis of RFQ’s, preparation of Sourcing Work Books and recommendation to commodity managers on the preferred sourcing solutions.
- Execute competitive bid events. Monitor and report savings opportunities identified (WIP and executed). Present upcoming projects, recent accomplishments and potential risks to commodity managers and leadership team.
- Evaluates supplier bids and provides an award recommendation to the end user
- Negotiation – Conducts first level of negotiations with suppliers based on the outcome of e-auctions.
- Bachelors in Engineering with 1-2 years of experience in SCM processes
- Working knowledge of RFQ Preparation
- Knowledge of ERP transactions linked to Procure to Pay will be added advantage
- Prior working experience of Purchasing in a Manufacturing industry / Shared Services
- Sound knowledge of data analysis tools in Microsoft Excel
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time