If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Analyst - Business Development in Eaton’s Corporate business, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Generates standard competitive intelligence reporting (on key competitors and customers) on a monthly basis for the Business Development group
- Monitors and analyzes quarterly and annual financial performance of Sector peers against Eaton operations and reports summary findings by customer, channel, and segment and/or product division
- Assist to perform insightful, forward looking in-depth market/competitor research and analysis and deliver the business intelligence reports of financial, commercial (market /customer /competitor), technology and operational trends regularly
- Performs strategic and in-depth analysis on Eaton’s peers, customers and potential targets (company profiles), to support strategy development and decision making
- Leads or participates in Sector projects as needed. Includes portfolio & market assessments, end-market research assignments, etc. Prepares strategically compelling and comprehensive presentations
- Provides complete and timely ad-hoc research to Sector BD teams and other stakeholders
- Acts as an individual contributor and ensures that the quality of the output is at the highest level
- Masters degree, preferably an MBA from a premier university/ engineering degree
- 3-5 years' work experience in strategic consulting and planning, market research and analysis, corporate finance, or investment banking.
- Candidate must possess strong analytical, financial and strategic thinking skills.
- Attention to detail a must along with a desire to make an impact.
- English communication skills, including writing clear reports and creating concise presentations.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills and above average Microsoft Word and Internet research capabilities.
- Must have an understanding of financial statements.
- Cross functions team working skills due to matrix organization reporting
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: *RV1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Development Planning
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time