Eaton’s Electrical sector is currently seeking a Fabrication & Paint Coordinator to join our team. This position is based at our Aurora location.
Fabrication/Paint Coordinator works as part of our Production/Operations team. The Fabrication/Paint Coordinator is responsible for materials replenishment design, inventory management, and capacity management within the Aurora plant.
The primary responsibilities of the Fabrication/Paint Coordinator will be to work with the Fabrication and Paint teams to implement process and procedure changes that drive improvements in responsiveness to production improvements, on time delivery performance, and inventory reductions.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Provide direct supervision for Fabrication/Paint employees in assigned areas. Participate in employment and staffing decisions, performance management decisions.
- Maintain departmental reports on productivity, quality, and attendance.
- Maintain all departmental, work, vacation, overtime and related schedules.
- Develop and implement schedules and manpower requirements to meet or exceed production plan.
- Plans and priorities production schedules based on customer delivery dates, efficiencies, and material supplies.
- Monitor departmental productivity to ensure that established quality and production levels are maintained or exceeded.
- All duties assigned by management and deemed pertinent to the continued success of Company and employee objectives and/or goals.
- Champion use of Eaton systems and tools to ensure appropriate execution within assigned areas.
- Engage direct reports in manufacturing LEAN initiatives including but not limited to operator standard work, 5S, pull systems, empowered work teams, and structured problem solving.
- Provide coaching, motivation, and counseling to employees to encourage optimum performance and continued skill development.
- Develop employees within areas of responsibility to work as a team to accomplish goals as set forth by the company and location.
- Implement and support behavioral based zero incident safety culture.
- Foster an environment that promotes Eaton’s goals, philosophies, and encourages continuous improvement.
- Communicate company policies, procedures, and guidelines and ensure they are consistently practiced.
- Communicate effectively with other departments to expedite the workflow and ensure the established quality expectations.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a manufacturing/operations environment.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Aurora, CO will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Previous experience in a fabrication or powder-coating environment
- Prior people management experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience using SAP
- Bilingual in Spanish language
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No