Eaton’s Electrical Product Group is seeking a Sr. Financial Planning & Analysis Manager for its Americas region; a $7.5B sales revenue group. This position will be located in Moon Township, PA.
Reporting to the VP of Finance, Controller, the primary function of this role is to lead and support the financial planning and analysis for the Americas region. The Sr FP&A Manager will track and challenge the performance of the divisions against both tactical fiscal budgets as well as long-term strategic objectives. The position requires a high level of detailed analysis in a complex organization, and the ability to be highly responsive and accurate. This person will interact with a wide range of people across Eaton and requires strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate complex issues clearly, and to communicate with people globally.
- Implement best practices as it relates to financial planning and analysis including processes, systems, tools and techniques across the organization to create a set of global standards
- Analyze historic performance to understand root-cause of issues and support improvement efforts going-forward; proactively perform forward-looking analysis and identify areas of improvement for management attention
- Provide guidance to stakeholders on all FP&A related matters, ensures compliance with corporate reporting guidelines and standards, and represents region for all FP&A matters
- Lead and manage all financial aspects for Americas region, including the strategic plan, annual profit plan and in-year forecasting
- Drive Working Capital management through oversight of inventory, receivables and capex
- Responsible for building organizational capability across the HQ Finance function
- Coordinate all business level financial planning and reporting activities including monthly results, monthly rolling forecast, profit planning, strategic planning, and operating review requirements
- Provide financial analysis, insight, interpretation, and communication to senior management
- Serve as liaison between the Americas region and the Sector for all Sector and Corporate requirements
- Maintain high level of ethical standards and identify and analyze problem areas and recommend appropriate course of action
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skill set that is effective at all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships in a global organization
- Leadership partnering, influencing and coaching skills
- Demonstrated success in building organizational capability and upgrading talent
- Self-Starter with the ability to develop strategic initiatives and drive results
- Must be a proactive communicator to all levels of management
- 8+ years broad financial experience within manufacturing organizations. Proven managerial capability
- Strong business acumen, knowledge of US GAAP, an understanding of international business, and a working knowledge of financial systems (SAP, Hyperion/HFM, Encore) are requirements.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) preferred
- An undergraduate degree is required. A Master’s Degree is preferred
- Eaton recognizes this role as a critical position within the corporation and will create a compelling package consisting of a base salary, a performance incentive bonus and complete benefits
- This position will be located in Moon Township, PA
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time