If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Lead Analyst - Demantra Support in Eaton’s Information Technology, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Provide day-to-day support, predominantly Medium to High complexity incidents, that are disrupting normal business operation in a timely manner, to ensure timely, reliable, cost effective service to Eaton employees and customers. Demonstrates very good understanding of business processes and in-depth knowledge of the technology and applications. Articulate business requirements and challenges faced by users.
- Identify and analyze top trends, suggest automations, alternatives to reduce trends/incidents.
- Suggests and builds re-usable components (High complexity). Provides estimates for effort and schedule for assigned tasks. Delivers tasks end to end with productivity, on-Time and Quality.
- Performs preventative maintenance. Identifies areas where improvements can be made to prevent future production problems and identifies and implements long-term, permanent solutions before the problem occurs.
- Drive and promote ITSM best practices. Implements changes in compliance with Eaton practices for change management.
- Satisfactorily deliver IT services exceeding the established SLAs while maintaining satisfactory customer feedback.
- Prioritizes incidents to ensure high impact and urgent tickets are worked on priority and taking leadership to ensure no customer impact.
- Serves as the primary end user contact point for related Support activities and customer escalations. Serves as escalation point for team, for High complexity issues.
- Works closely with other IT support groups and impacted customers for effective resolution and testing of fixes for production support issues, build rapport with concerned stakeholders.
- Meet BSC Support Metrics. Meet/Exceed CSAT score.
- Documents and create knowledge repository which will helps in providing quick resolution of tickets.
- Mentor team members as appropriate (simple to medium complexity).
- Manage CRs (raise, represent in CAB, execute, close etc. Ensure metrics fulfilment related to Change Management E.g. Change Data Health, Change: Emergency etc.).
- Assists in governance process.
- Ability to work independently, work under pressure, adapt to demanding situations and maintain schedules. Provide regular, clear, and consistent communication (written and oral) on the status of issues, deliverables prioritization and timing back to IT stakeholders.
- Communicates effectively with both technical and business personnel to gather requirements, communicate expectations, identify solutions, and create action plans.
- Collaborate/share support work / Knowledge to other team members and third-Party applications/teams
- Minimum 9 years’ over all IT or similar experience out of which minimum 5 years on Oracle Demantra implementation or support.
- Highly desired - Expertise in Oracle Demantra, Oracle ASCP and other Oracle Application specific technologies.
- Knowledge of Demantra statistical forecasting engine tuning for troubleshooting
- Requires a broad knowledge of information technology capabilities and characteristics, software languages and applications, data base technology, communications hardware/software, standards and procedures and data security techniques.
- Knowledge of Oracle Apps 11i/ R12 functionalities and Integration in one or more of the following Oracle applications or modules: Manufacturing ASCP, OM and INV. Oracle Manufacturing experience should be more than 3 to 5 Years.
- Basic Project Management Skills.
- Knowledge of SIOP process.
- Must have PL/SQL. Knowledge of Oracle report (.rdf), BI Publisher and Oracle API’s would be an added advantage.
- Must have knowledge/understanding of at least 2 of the following functional areas Demantra – End to End implementation knowledge including understanding of demand management data model, hierarchy, Business Modeller, design new worksheet, Workflows, Causal factors, implementation of custom components, ASCP, Order Management
- Desirable to have knowledge/understanding of at least 3 of the following functional areas Inventory, Purchasing, Order Management, Bill of Materials, Work in progress
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time