Analyst - Workforce Analytics #076233
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun. We are looking forward to an Analyst - Workforce Analytics in Eaton’s Corporate business, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s Corporate business.
Eaton entered India in 1999 through the global acquisition of Aeroquip Vickers. India today forms a key part of Eaton’s overall business strategy with continued expansion of the company’s manufacturing, marketing, engineering and services footprint in the country over the last two decades. With 5500+ employees, 7 manufacturing sites, presence in 18 key locations, two decades of proven capabilities and customer engagements, Eaton is uniquely positioned to play a distinct part in India’s ongoing growth story. Eaton’s India Professional Services Center’s spectrum of capabilities from a single integrated facility in Pune is enabling Eaton globally to innovate, continuously enhance efficiencies, make effective decisions, strengthen customer focus and create value and competitive advantage by engaging diverse skill-sets of over 2000 employees. The Eaton India Innovation Center in Pune, with its 1500+ strong engineering workforce is driving cutting-edge R&D projects for all of Eaton’s global businesses. Eaton has recently broken ground in Bangalore to build its first Aerospace manufacturing facility in India.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Work with and provide consultation to HR leaders on unique, customized data related requirements and data analysis (simple and complex)
- Source, extract, compile and manipulate data to prepare for analysis
- Support insights for HR owned presentations, builds powerful visualizations
- Set priorities and complete projects within expected timelines
- Provide appropriate reporting support
- Contribute to intellectual programming source codes and infrastructure for quantitative people analytics.
- Pro-actively uses data to research and identify business problems, collaborates with business partners to diagnose data supported root causes and potential actions that can shift numerical results
If you are:
- Qualification: - Bachelor’s degree with 4/5 years of experience in HR Analytics / Master Degree with 1-2 Years of Experience
- Skill Set: - Consulting, Storytelling with data, statistical modelling, data wrangling, visualization skills, IT skills, primary research, business acumen
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal/written)
- High customer service orientation; strong desire to service the customer
- Ability to work with culturally and geographically diverse clientele
- Good decision making and problem-solving skills
- Tools :-
- Visualization Tools: PowerPoint / Excel / Power BI
- Reporting Tool: Advanced Excel/OBIEE
- Programming Languages: R/Python/Alteryx/SAS/SQL
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time