If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a(n) Program Manager in Eaton’s Vehicle business, based in Wuxi, China. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
· Lead & support plant cross functional teams to meet internal & customer expectations for new launches. Leverage functional & regional support resources as appropriate. Work closely with various VG Operational Support Teams & people regarding the successful launch & execution of business goals.
· Provide direction, coaching & project execution of multiple equipment and process installations for various aspects of plant.
· Deploy & apply advanced operational technical knowledge related to project leadership with equipment, installations, facilities, TPM, PM, & various other aspects of improving the manufacturing operation.
· Act as interface between WX, China and global project team to take responsibility for launch NPD/STP projects in Wuxi Plant.
· Coordinate global support and subject matter experts as required to ensure ramp up plan execution and problem solving, smoothly hand over the mature production line which already meet ramp up target to operation team.
· Insure management systems are developed per Eaton EBS/OPA processes & consistently matured for full production and future growth.
· Be a role model & advocate for deploying EBS, OpA, CIF, EBS-Pull, ELSS, EBE & other key processes critical in developing an Eaton world-class manufacturing facility.
· Support the plant to meet or exceed the Profit & Strategic Plan goals.
· Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred. Facility technical, operations & leadership background preferred.
· Leadership required for handling multiple projects
· Strong leadership & technical skills and experience in manufacturing.
· Demonstrated ability in engineering, operations, quality, & project management.
· Position requires excellent communications & networking skills & the ability to lead & motivate indirect •10 years plus background of technical, engineering & project leadership in manufacturing. Experience with PRO Launch is a plus.
· Technical knowledge of various manufacturing processes such as molding, grinding, heat treat, assembly, machining, gauging and inspection.
· English speaking is required. PMP certification preferred.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-SZ1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Program / Project Management
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time