Eaton’s Vehicle Product Group is seeking a Global HR Programs Manager for its Global Products Division. The Global HR Programs Manager position will be located in Southfield, Michigan OR Galesburg, Michigan.
The primary function for this position is to be a high performing business partner supporting the Global Products division. The Global HR Programs manager will partner with the Division HR Leader and all site HRMs to ensure the deployment of large-scale HR initiatives, programs and processes across Vehicle Global products; develop and deploy standard best practices; and coordinate HR Program activities in accordance with legal, divisional, and corporate guidelines.
The scope of responsibility includes support of all Vehicle Global Products teams globally.
- Understand how HR impacts the business and deploy people strategies to help achieve business objectives.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret HR data from the global business and present organizational metrics and findings to senior leadership team.
- Consult with HR leaders and functional/business leaders on employee/leader development, organization effectiveness, and culture change initiatives.
- Facilitate organizational improvement and feedback processes including administration, communication, and action-planning connected with the Eaton Employee Survey and critical site processes.
- Support the organizational capability assessment (OCA) process for the global business to assess pipeline strength, determine skill gaps, and identify and support all necessary developmental actions.
- Identify, develop and deploy initiatives and best practices in communications, talent acquisition, performance management, learning and development, and total rewards that encourage employee retention, job satisfaction, and positive morale.
- Support the leadership team with strategic reporting and analysis, such as headcount change and turnover metrics, and recommending action plans to address any concerns.
- Coordinate the divisional performance review process, which includes deploying tools to help raise the bar and measure sustained improvements, establish effective goal setting and development plans, planning and hosting performance calibration sessions.
- Lead the compensation planning cycle, which includes annual merit increases, bonus awards, and equity to ensure talent is rewarded properly in a pay for performance culture.
- Drive and monitor a range of training experiences for managers of people that build the necessary knowledge, skills, and values required for organizational success.
- Support our Inclusion and Diversity strategy leveraging internal and external resources to drive the culture of inclusion.
- Developer of engagement and recognition programs, and a contributor to other key engagement initiatives
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution required
- Minimum of 3 years of human resources experience
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future
- No relocation benefit will be provided. All candidates must reside within a 50 mile radius of Southfield, Michigan OR Galesburg, Michigan.
- Bachelor's degree in business management or human resources management
- Master's degree in business or human resources
- Prior experience supporting a global business in the HR function
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% of the time. Must be willing to travel internationally when required.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH PDMP HR
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time