Eaton in Amarillo, TX is seeking a full-time Assembly Packer to work first shift.
Primary Function: Inspect, assemble and pack castings following specific instructions and established procedures.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Visually check for processing defects.
- Manually assemble components and related materials as required with product.
- Use a variety of hand, pneumatic and power tools.
- Pack casting and components in appropriate boxes, label and seal as necessary.
- Use and be around spray paint.
- Maintain work area in clean and orderly condition.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Amarillo, TX will be considered. Active Duty Military Service Member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation
- Prior experience in manufacturing
- Prior experience working in a team environment
- Ability to proactively work with other team members
- This position requires standing and/or walking for 8-12 hours
- Repetitive motion required
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD EP Americas
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No