If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Associate Engineer - System Test and Validationbased in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- This position is responsible for executing test strategy and analyzing results in a systematic manner. This position involves thorough understanding of testing methodologies, boundary conditions, and various performance metrics used to assess the operation, reliability and usability of a product. Position involves manual testing and automation wherever applicable. The job position requires flexibility to do manual testing as well as automation as per business need.
- This job position requires the extensive use of automated test programs, scripts, and various tools used to streamline and expedite the testing and analysis processes using agile methodology. This includes cross browser compatibility testing, bug tracking, testing performance and accuracy of different software algorithms. The job position requires to report results.
- Develops, write and manage the execution of an overall software/embedded test cases aligned to strategy.
- Reviews documentation to understand testing requirements
- Follows implementation of validation procedures, test plans, and test cases.
- Follows strategy for all levels of testing including regression, sanity, integration, acceptance, load, and stress testing for production with other QA team members.
- Communicates feature interaction problems and identify coding problems across the system
- Analyzes defects and reports.
- Conducts exploratory testing to evaluate robustness and functionality of products.
- Keeps the track of standards set by software testing authorities
- Uses a tracking system such as Jira to track reported problems with software
- Uses existing or propose new tools for comprehensive test case management software to manage, track and organize software testing efforts
- Prepares of software test evaluation reports to help the development team avoid bugs in created code and also provide feedback on usability and user interactions
- Collaborates with software/firmware team members for the development of quality control and testing standards
- Utilizes industry standard programs to check for browser compatibility bugs and to stress test server application.
- Administers diagnostic analysis of test results and deliver solutions to critical areas while being aware of programming and design alternatives.
- Possesses Strong organizational skills required to manage multiple aspects and priorities.
- Shares knowledge with team members and/or colleagues from other disciplines
· BE in Electrical Engineering
· 1-4 years’ experience
· Manual Testing experience in Embedded systems, Good o have Selenium automation knowledge.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, Experience with Agile methodology
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time