Analyst – FPNA
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Analyst – FPNA
in Eaton’s GFSS, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts for multiple ledgers with emphasis on accuracy, attention to detail, and properly supported balances. Communicate with plant controllers regarding account variances, account aging and recommend actions to resolve.
- Generate and distribute various daily, weekly, and monthly plant operational/financial reports to key stakeholders.
- Generate and upload standard month end journal entries to Oracle GL; ensure entries are accurate, properly supported, and deadlines are met
- Assistance and analysis in compliance activities etc.
- Preparation of on-going monthly and periodic financial reports
- Analyze operational and financial data, investigate variances, identify business drivers and evaluate their impact on planned objectives.
- Work in a team environment to drive improvement in financial processes through tools/systems, automation, leverage best practices and standardization.
- Promotion of good financial stewardship including control costs, driving forecast accuracy, driving balance sheet integrity and compliance to Eaton policies
- Coordinate, interpret and respond to ad hoc financial requests
- Perform additional analysis as assigned
- Accounting major (B.Com) with additional qualification of CA/ICWA/CFA/MBA (Finance), preferable.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in financial planning & analysis profile
- Captive/Multinational experience (pre-requisite)
- Experience in multinational manufacturing industry and with ERP preferred (Oracle)
- Working Knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools (example - OBIEE, MFG Pro, HFM, COGNOS etc.)
- Proficiency with MS-Office – Power Point, Word, Access and particularly advanced knowledge of Excel is preferable
- Excellent analytical skills to interpret and relate financial data so that the resulting comments describe the key risks and drivers
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English are required
- Work well under pressure and be skilled at managing multiple tasks within demanding timelines
- Eager to learn and work in a dynamic and complex organization
- Must be a team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Passion for business and ability to adapt and drive change
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-TG2
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only