If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Business Analyst - APAC Region in Eaton’s Sales and Marketing Centre Business, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
The primary function of Business Analysts will be to support in executing projects of strategic importance for the Lighting Division by developing analytical models and present findings to take right business decisions. Prepare business reports and identify opportunities to improve existing reports. He / She would be part of bigger analytical team and would be responsible for delivering and supporting ongoing & new projects, reporting of data insights related to sales, customers and pricing. Will work under guidance from Sr. Business Analyst / Manager Analytics / Marketing Manager.
This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Partner with the Marketing and Sales team to improve product sales efficiency.
- Possess knowledge and experience in the extraction, analysis, and representation of data
- Extraction of information and knowledge from external/internal data sets which will support in decision making.
- Work on process efficiency by automation and smart analytics to remove redundant activities.
- Provide ongoing analytical support to Business Division and various levels of management in the organization
- Support in making consulting/sharing insights to business leaders, marketing & sales leaders in overall profitability, which drive sustainable change and enhanced business results.
- Graduate in Business or Economics (certification in Business Analytics or MBA will be add-on)
- 3-5 years of experience – in Business Reporting/ Analytics for FMCG or manufacturing industry
- Understanding of Datasets concepts
- Ability to manage a large amount of data
- Technical proficiency in following areas is required:
- MS – Access, MS- Excel, Power BI [preferred], SAP BW [preferred],
- Good presentation skills
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: *LI- JS1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time