Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Country Sales Controller Sales Germany (mf/d) (based in Bonn, Germany), your main task will be to manage the financial and accounting operations and activities of the ES EMEA Germany Sales in accordance with prescribed Corporate, Divisional and country policies & procedures. You will provide leadership and direction for all of the financial, reporting, and general accounting functions of the respective unit.
Your Key Deliverables:
- Responsible for directing the Finance Team in Sales Organization Germany in all financial reporting, planning, analysis, internal controls, and balance sheet review processes.
- Lead and coordinate forecast & weekly projection processes.
- Lead the yearly Profit Plan process in close cooperation with Country Sales Leader & Leadership Team, considering market trends, profit optimization opportunities and risks.
- Responsible for maintaining robust internal control processes, including Sarbanes-Oxley compliance requirements as designed by the company.
- Act as a strong Business Partner for the German Sales Organization by providing and optimizing key analysis and reports to support right decision making and derivation of actions for top line and bottom line improvement.
- Analyze operating requirements for the business in view of projected market, business and economic trends. Regularly performance and action plan reviews and contribution in priorities for the business long-term growth.
- Provide financial leadership and support through a functional reporting organization, including the business unit leadership team, local management, and functional finance organization.
- Responsible for oversight and finalization of processes (e.g. integration of acquired companies, System and process Integration, entity simplification, etc.).
- Optimization of transparency in Sales Organization by maintaining, develop and monitor key performance indicators and risk management system to next level/generation.
- Master's degree/diploma in finance / accounting / controlling.
- Strong experience in controlling / finance.
- Strong financial expertise, including Germand or US GAAP.
- Prior supervisory and people management experience.
- Knowledge in accounting systems.
- Fluent German and English language skills (spoken and written).
- Team builder with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time management, presentation/training skills, planning skills.
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development
Then we want to hear about you!
What we offer:
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible.
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time