If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a Buyer
in Eaton’s GSC COE, based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
- Working Knowledge of RFQ Preparation
- PO creation and acknowledgement with suppliers
- Manage Open POs through Confirmations
- Initiate Expedite & de-expedite of the Purchase Orders
- Meeting the SLA
- Req to PO Creation – Convert Requisitions to PO
- Send and acknowledge PO
- Upgrading the SOP documents
- PO Management – Receive Inputs from suppliers and enter Promise dates
- Resolution of Invoices going on hold for the site.
- Communicates with Plant/Site Buyers on the actions and resolutions.
- Working Knowledge of ERP
- Conduct cost analysis, cost estimations of outsourced parts, should costing
- Proficient in Costing, Manufacturing knowledge (DFM), Negotiation, Procurement process & PPAP
- Collaboration with Global Engineering Team, Eaton Global plants and Global suppliers to achieve cost competitive purchasing within stipulated time line, with good quality.
- Should have hands on experience of Part Rationalization, Standardization
• Masters with 4- 5 Yrs / Bachelors with 5-6 Yrs exp in SCM processes
• Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Excel & Office
• Good communication skills to work with teams remotely
• Quick response to deadlines
•Flexible in attitude and approach to accepting all tasks related to the position & Flexible attitude to work with the willingness to learn new skills when required
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-TG2
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No