If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to an Analyst - Informatica P360 based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:• Involve in Technical Design, Development, Testing, and Deployment of MDM applications, particularly Informatica P360. Willing to learn different MDM modules (including Oracle MDM).
• Coordinate and Communicate work streams associated with Informatica P360.
• Work closely with other teams (DBA, ERP/BI etc.) to ensure effective project delivery.
• Learn and become proficient in Eaton’s IT Service Management processes for Incident, Request, Change, and Problem Management. Drive process to achieve or exceed Eaton established IT Service Management targets for metrics.
• Identify opportunities for Continuous improvement and drive the same.
• Support/Enhance existing applications.
• Establish Benchmarks.
• Suggest and Develop organizational standards and processes for Development in Informatica P360 area.
• Application Development and Extension of existing application.
• Drives continuous improvements. Looks for root cause and permanently resolves problems. Detects patterns in symptoms and identifies long-term, permanent resolutions. (Demonstrates Problem Management Expertise)
• Designs solutions around Informatica P360 and work on Integrations with multiple systems
• Performs preventative maintenance. Identifies areas where improvements can be made to prevent future production problems and implements the solution before the problem occurs.
• Works collaboratively with team members to achieve team and organization goals and demonstrates the ability to work within a global team environment.
• Provides an understanding of both technology and business concepts and is able to articulate business processes.
• Consults with customers and IT managers to develop, define, and prioritize work assignments and work delivery. Demonstrate excellent customer focus.
• Ensures sign-off on all major system deliverables by stakeholders
• Ensure compliance with Change Management standards and guidelines
• Graduate Degree in Comp Science / Mathematics / Engineering / Equivalent
• 3+ yrs in Informatica P360
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and high drive for results
• Must possess ability to deal with ambiguity and to adapt to changing business needs
• Knowledge of Infomatica P360 Installation, Configuration (required)
• Experience in building Informatica P360 complex import mappings and export templates (required).
• Experience of Informatica P360 customizations using SDK(advantageous)
• Knowledge of Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) (advantageous)
• Knowledge of Informatica Media Manager (good to have)
• Experience of development in Java(advantageous)
• Basic knowledge of Databases / SQL (required)
• Good team player, self-motivated and committed with an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Ability to work independently and have knowledge of all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time