Eaton's CDPA Division is currently seeking a Production Superintendent (1st shift) to join our team. This position is based at our CDPA Juarez Facility.
The Production Superintendent is
responsible for directing, facilitating and coordinating the activities and
resources of production in accordance with practices and policies set out in
the work area, in order to ensure the timely delivery of quality parts that
meet or exceed the expectations of customers. This role will establish and
maintain a positive environment relationship with employees and peers through
the monitoring of values, ethics, and the philosophies of Eaton.
• Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
• Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
• Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
•Minimum 5 year experience in
manufacturing and materials area.
•Minimum 5 year experience in similar position.
•Engineering’s Degree or Industrial Engineering or similar from an accredited institution required
•Personnel Management skills.
•Conversational English (85%).
•Basic experience with AS400, MRP, MAPICS (preferred).
•MS Office, Outlook knowledge
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: ES CRDS COMM Commercial
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time