Eaton's Hydraulics Division has an opening for :
EMEA Senior Data Warehouse Analyst
Location: Hungary - Budapest
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
The primary role of this position is to develop and maintain the European SQL database with a focus on pricing and contact management, improvement of front-end systems and underlying data as well as support of sales and marketing teams with professional tools that speed up information availability, automate processes and reduce manual work.
Your key deliverables :
- Develops and maintains European databases on the SQL Server including overall data structure, security groups, design and deployment of SSIS packages and ETL processes that populate sales, product and pricing databases. Performs integrity checks on the data used.
- Optimizes the databases and reporting tools for pricing management, special pricing requests, annual net price reviews and monthly customer service metrics.
- Improves data quality of the customer contacts database, monitors account data health in ERPs and other Eaton systems (C360, Eloqua).
- Drives improvement in maintenance of product configurators by end users.
- Creates documentation and provides continuous training to end users.
- Works with the Global Hydraulic front-end IT teams to develop new integrated front-end solutions covering local EMEA needs.
- Monitors the status of the European Customer Service archiving system
- Supports development and improvement of other tools for the Sales and Product Management, Pricing, MarComm and Customer Service
A professional with a problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and with a focus on SQL server and data warehousing– than please apply.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SQL programming for business (T-SQL, MySQL, PLSQL, Access SQL) and VBA coding (Microsoft Access, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience in SSIS Package design and deployment, knowledge of C# for scripting components is desired
- Solid knowledge of database server platforms (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle)
- Preferable, experience with Business Intelligence tools (Oracle BI, Power BI)
- Strong interpersonal skills demonstrated by facilitation, collaboration and resolution of issues
- Above average business acumen
- Master of Science or equivalent technical degree
- Fluent English
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture& Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning& Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time