If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a(n) Senior FP&A – Greater China Region in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Shanghai, China. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
· Timely submit regular CPSD financial report
· Lead the performance analysis of actual vs forecast and PP, including P&L, working capital, expense, capital spending etc,.
· Lead the analysis of profitable and unprofitable products to provide valuable information to management team for decision making
· Support expense control and lead the analysis of actual expenditure and budget variances
· Coordinate with accounting team on reporting, Encore, system issues
· Support to ensure the compliance with law and regulations requirements on financial reporting
· Additional ad-hoc assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting. Graduate degree desirable, as well as CPA, CMA or equivalent.
· Over 3 years’ experience with a preference for someone who has had financial analysis experience.
· Candidate must have good communication skills to deal with other functional departments.
· Candidate must possess strong written and reading skills and must be able to effectively work in a cross-functional team environment.
· Familiar with ERP concepts and applications with operational or implementation experience.
· Experience in SAP is a plus.
· Must be proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word software.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Job tag: #LI-SZ1
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD Power Quality Division APAC
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No