The Team Leader is responsible for the supervision of staff and operations within the production department. Responsibilities and duties include:
• Planning and
scheduling of production activities in line with customer requirements
• Maintaining efficient production to ensure consistent productivity
• Planning and assigning work to the production workforce
• Providing KPI’s and reports on production performance
• Focus upon
site customer satisfaction against delivery to due date.
• Continuously initiating and delivering improvements on efficiency, quality cost and productivity
• Increasing efficiency and reducing waste using 5S and LEAN manufacturing techniques
• Focus & ownership upon driving specific production related Cost Out initiatives
• Support and
lead RIE’s as required.
• Maintaining product quality standards to ensure quality is consistent across product lines and staff
• Applying knowledge of production methods, equipment, and capability of workers
• Solving day-to-day problems by liaising with staff on scheduling issues
• Support Technician development through effective training schemes & development plans to enable
effective departmental succession and
• Train employees to enable total flexibility within the workforce
• The review & assessment of JSA’s (Risk Assessment)
• Maintain Calibration schedules and consumable item due dates
• Implement and maintain 5’s standards for area of responsibility
• Maintain a safe and efficient working environment for all staff
• Generate and monitor Interserve and ATS requests
• Order material and tools within Cost constraints.
• Maintain Kronos for area of responsibility
• Maintain training logs and support training as required.
• Close out NCR’s as required.
Suitable technical qualification
Good communication and motivational skills
• Desire to co-ordinate and manage a team of people
• Good organisational skills - able to prioritise
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Experience of LEAN techniques -JIT, Kaizen, Kan Ban, 5S etc
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No