Eaton’s Corporate division is currently seeking a Lead Tele-Marketing Representative to join our team.
The Lead Tele-Marketing Representative will drive high team engagement and performance by setting and adjusting priorities based on sales potential and ensuring that leads forwarded to the sales organization are followed up on in a timely manner.
The lead will monitor sales status, use influencing skills to encourage sales engagement, and work with sales management to reassign opportunities that become past due. The lead will be responsible for reporting out on current performance, challenges, and recommendations to improve performance. The lead representative will identify and implement best practices to improve the financial return from campaigns.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
• Prioritizing initiatives and assigning leads based on sales potential
• Ensuring that leads forwarded to the sales organization are followed up on in a timely manner
• Monitoring sales status and working with sales management to reassign opportunities as needed
• Reporting out on team performance, challenges, and opportunities
• Implementing tele-marketing best practices
• Coaching, motivating, and driving consistent engagement for the tele-marketing and sales teams
• Promoting Eaton brand to create product understanding and awareness throughout outbound calls to prospective customers
• Research and identify decision makers for outbound calls and lifecycle customer management
• Building rapport with prospects and accurately assess lead opportunity
• Transitioning customers from prospects to qualified lead opportunities for the sales organization
• Teaming with various internal organizations to efficiently route leads based on customer needs and expectations
• Nurturing relationships with key customers to enhance long term business prospects
• Distributing marketing material to prospects and customers as required
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
• Minimum 3 years prior technical marketing or sales experience preferred
• Knowledge of the IT market preferred
• Knowledge of power protection, backup power and the Power Quality market
• Knowledge of CRM software
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, email, internet)
• Strong listen, written and verbal communication skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Organización: Corporate Sector
Nivel de puesto: Colaborador individual
Horario: Tiempo completo
Es un trabajo a distancia (es decir, trabajar desde casa o otro centro Eaton) permitió para este puesto?: No -ES
¿Esta oferta de reubicación posición?: No
Viaje: Sí, un 10 % del tiempo