Eaton Electric Division is looking for a Sr Sales Engineer – Electrical Solutions at Honduras.
He/She will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement a sales plan to achieve the planned goals.
- Be aware of and responsive to market conditions and competitive activities and communicate such information to management.
- Maintain a teaming, cooperative and credible working relationship with other company personnel to assure customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and present bids and quotations to customers using company price and delivery guidelines and use sound business judgment to enhance margins.
- Support total quality effort by providing timely and accurate information for order entry
- Ensure that accurate information flows to and from customers
- Implement new product programs as needed, collect analyze and utilize market intelligence data on competitive products, customer needs, preferences and buying habits.
- Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electromechanical or Electronic Engineering
- Technical knowledge in Electrical products, solutions and/or services
- Competitive Knowledge (in-depth market/industry knowledge)
- Experience in making technical proposal presentations to customers and consulting engineers.
- Computers skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access)
- Intermediate English skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC Latin AmericaCaribbean Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time