If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to an Senior Engineer based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
Lead Project, process, and overall technical execution on software activities of product development.
Collaborate with global product engineering team and perform software activities during project execution.
Involve in technical reviews including architectural and detailed design reviews ensuring product quality and robustness.
Train, develop and motivate colleagues on technical aspects demonstrating ‘Right to Left’ thinking (starting with consideration for end user).
BE - Electronics / Electrical and Electronics / Computer Science
7+ Year of experience in Embedded systems.
Experience in development and maintenance of the runtime system of our visualization tool Galileo.
- Implementation of communication interfaces for Feldbus, Ethernet and IoT systems
- Conceptualization of new product features
- Close cooperation with the operating system development.
- Collaboration with global team colleagues and take lead in Build management, change management, and configuration management tools like JIRA/bamboo/Bit Bucket/ SVN/ Ranorex / AutoIt etc.
- Suggest and develop re-usable components and look for continuous improvement opportunities. Share knowledge within the team and demonstrate flexibility working in parallel on multiple products.
- Develop an understanding of both technology and product concepts and articulate product and software architectures. Ensure quality of delivery in accordance with the plan adhering to the standard practices used in agile/waterfall model.
- Experience in code reviews with team members for modules/tasks and ensuring that best practices and efficient coding standards are adhered to.
- Programming skills in C++ , Programming of Fieldbus systems (Profibus, Modbus , Codesys).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only