Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
We established Eaton’s EMEA Business Service Center in 2015 where more than 600 people are working on what matters. Our mission is to provide high value services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
Join our Supply Chain Management department to support the daily operational procurement activities of the Purchase to Pay Team.
You will make a difference by:
- Supporting the daily operations of the Purchase to Pay Team with different administrational tasks
- Managing order confirmations from suppliers - including manual maintenance
- Regular checking of overdue/non confirmed/open purchase orders in cooperation with relevant departments
- Managing the administration of team-mailboxes and archival storage
- Maintaining the KPI report and other operational reports requested by the Team Leader on daily basis
- Cooperating closely with specialist fields, Strategic Procurement/Global Purchasing, accounting department, Material Planning, Engineering, Plant SCM operations
Your experience matters:
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- English language capabilities
- Any additional European language (German, French, Spanish, Dutch …) would be a plus
- MS Office skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Proactivity, reliability and flexibility
- Ability to work in a team
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No