Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
As DMC AP Lead Analyst, you will assume high expertise and developed soft skills to provide day-to-day functional leadership and operational guidance to the Analysts in the team and to act as an SME for all the functions of the team.
Your main duties :
- Participate in the daily, operations related hands-on activities in the team.
- Complete or coordinate investigations related to queries addressed to the team.
- Track process changes, share process updates within the team, keep process documents up-to-date.
- Primary point of contact for the Analysts in process related questions or queries.
- Create training plan for new hires or for knowledge refreshment purposes.
- Shared responsibility (with the DMC Manager) in requesting access rights for team members.
- Participate in calls and meetings with the team's counterparts as required.
- Look for possibilities and drive process improvement and automation possibilities.
- Provide the DMC Manager with input on the performance of the team members.
- Stand-in for the DMC Manager in their respective field.
- B.Sc. in Finance or in Engineering where studies include business and/or management studies.
- 2+ years in finance administration.
- MS Office tools, Oracle Finance, SAP, Document Management software, Time keeping applications.
- Organizational skills, time management, prioritization, English communication skills both written and spoken.
- Strong cross/multi-cultural background and experience; sensitive to cultural differences
- Proven track record leading on business improvement initiatives
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Permanent contract in fast growing global company
Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No