If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a(n) Senior Firmware Engineer in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Shenzhen, China. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Take firmware development tasks of power related products.
- Optimization design to enhance the competitiveness of power product.
- Analyse and solve problems found in test/customer site to ensure or even accelerate development progress.
- Communicate with engineers abroad for project development
- Contribute innovation idea to enhance products leader position
- Legacy products firmware sustaining and quality improvement
- MS degree in related field with 2~3years experience, BS degree in related field with 3~5years experience from similar product development areas(solar inverter, UPS…)
- Familiar with knowledge of common power electronics topology.
- Experienced in the at least 1 following areas
- Power products timing or communication design & development
- Power products digital control design & development
- Proficient with C/C++, assembly language
- object oriented design experience is preferred.
- Good English speaking and writing
- Good communication skills and collaborative style
- Capable of working efficiently under high pressure
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time