Eaton's Corporate Division has an opening for :
Time and Labor (T&L) Analyst
Location: Hungary - Budapest
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
The T&L Analyst is a key contributor to time and labor deployment projects.
This role provides the following skills and expertise to our stakeholders:
- Deep subject matter expertise (on a global scale) of the time and labor work stream and business processes.
- Expertise in configuring Eaton's enterprise time and labor systems.
- Ability to test and deploy Eaton's time and labor solutions.
- Ability to train end users and provide warranty support for our deployment projects.
Your key deliverables :
- Provide knowledge of Eaton's global pay practices and time and labor guiding principles to our stakeholders.
- Possess deep subject matter expertise of the time and labor work stream, from employee hire to gross wage calculation, across multiple regions.
- Fully and accurately configure Eaton's time and labor systems (e.g., BCOMM, Oracle Time and Labor, Kronos Workforce Central).
- Provide functional analysis to our deployment projects by gathering business requirements, performing gap/fit analysis, and defining test strategy.
- Deliver user acceptance test plans and scenarios with business requirement traceability.
- Deliver a comprehensive configuration designs based on requirements and gap analysis.
- Plan and deliver end user training, production cutover support, and warranty support.
- Provide subject matter expertise to Eaton's enterprise wide projects that affect multiple work streams.
A professional with a problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and with a focus on payroll or/and time & labor – than please apply.
- Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree
- 3-5 years experience in similar position
- SQL good to have
- Any exposure to Kronos Workforce Central as an end user is preferred (with configurations skills a major plus)
- Active Learning, Collaboration, Public Speaking
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time