If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a PTP Manager - APAC Region in Eaton’s Corporate, based in Suzhou, China. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, and meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
•Communicates Shared Service Centre Accounts Payables Strategy within Eaton and creates and align goals accordingly to teams and individuals.
•Support Program Unify, participate global process design, test, deployment and new technology implementation.
•Deploy GFSS strategy to migrate end to end accounting service from operation to GFSS through Program Sunshine
•Provide process governance for GFSS Suzhou in AP, including T&E and DMC, with responsibility for ensuring deployment and maintenance of standard processes. Responsibility for authorizing changes to above processes, ensuring appropriateness of internal controls built into the process as standard procedures
•Meet with all required deadlines and timelines for accounts payable perspective
•Annual target setting and delivery against KPI’s (Metrics)
•Quality assurance of the AP process, Ensure SOX compliance, successful internal and external audit reviews
•Improve and formalize standards and procedures in using new technologies and facilitates others in learning new technologies
•Manages, motivates, and appraises the performance of a team of Accounts Payables professionals, build the winning culture within the team
•Rewards and encourages high performance teaming and initiatives which promote a team orientation in others
•Manage resource allocation especially ensuring proper skills sets exist and are maintained/retained within the team
•Employee Involvement and Development, Mentor team leaders & members.
•Proactively seeks and acts on ways to positively promote and foster initiative in own team and other departments of the organization.
•Develops the organization to make creativity and innovation a process rather than an occurrence, to address efficiency and process cycles and productivity improvement delivered each year across all geographies
•Keeps up-to-date with key business changes and process/technical trends and acts quickly to acquire the knowledge and skills that will contribute to making the organization an industry benchmark.
•Overall responsibility for delivery of AP service improvement to customers, improve the customer satisfaction year over year
•Lead as customer relationship manager for assigned division. Develop relationships with key internal customers, partners within the process and with other functions and shared service centers
•Understands the key fundamentals that drive the business results success of the organization and its customers and suppliers. Linking actions and decisions to their impact on team performance results and for creating a business-minded mentality among the team
•Understands and appreciates diversity of approaches and opposing perspectives on issues, adapting one’s approach as the requirements of the situation change
•Represents the Shared Service Centre Accounts Payables function in internal/external forums.
•Business partnership with SCM and Treasury.
• Experienced Leader of People (6-8 years) is essential
• Strong driving results ability
• Willing to be hands on if required
• Excellent working knowledge of the English language
• Excellent communication, presentation, training, coaching & mentoring skills
• Self-motivated and self-starter
• Solid Accounting Knowledge
• Good understanding of AP process and knowledge of latest trends and best practices
• Accounts Receivable and General Knowledge is preferred
• Proven Record of delivery of process improvements.
• Knowledge of data processing in respect of financial systems, particularly Oracle
• Project Management experience is preferred
• Ability to own a project and bring it to a logical and successful completion
• Change Management Experience is preferred
• Demonstrable skill in strategic/vision planning and development of business-critical function
• Proven leadership skills; drive strategic change and build organizational capability
• Solid understanding and experience with US GAAP; exposure to Sarbanes Oxley & IFRS
• Ability to operate and deliver independently without day to day supervision
• Be highly competent in operational, accounting and fiscal matters, and be able to perform a range of concurrent projects; customer focus and deliver results to multiple divisions in a cost effective way
• Additional languages such as Korean, Japanese would be preferable but not essential, as would benefit Japan and Korea customers
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time