P&L responsibility for service operations, execution and growth in Morocco by managing the teams, ensuring, developing and maintaining capable resources, implementing given tools and processes by EMEA Electrical Services Management
Responsible for overall customer satisfaction with an emphasis on on-time delivery, cost, quality standards.
- Responsible for country Electrical Services business financial targets and results
- Build, develop and manage Morocco Electrical Service organization
- Implements highest ethics and EHS (health and safety) standards and culture in the Service team
- Implements standard tools and processes in the country
- Recording, maintaining and tracking installed base data and maximize service coverage
- Service pipeline management
- Develop and implement service strategies for growth and align with EMEA Service organization central functions
- Maintaining a key connection with Country Sales Organization, leveraging synergies, exploring new opportunities and marketing service activities
- Lead the Morocco Electrical service business development.
- Manage daily service operations considering maximum availability, efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Ensure standard work processes are developed and fully deployed
- Interface with key customers to source new business and maintain current client relations.
- Ensure standard service offers are deployed in Morocco.
- Manages the partners network and its business development
- Report and communicate on a regular basis for:
- Service sales evolution and KPIs
- Service operations activities and KPIs
Capture customer satisfaction
Manage stock levels
Manage all associated price lists and spare part pricing
Manage head count and HR related issues
Proven experience in a similar position:
• Minimum Electrical Engineer Degree
• Experience in Field service work, minimum 5 years
• Technical knowledge or Field experience in Power Quality (UPS) / Power Distribution (Low voltage/Medium voltage switchgear and products)
• Strong leadership & ethics skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Aptitude for analyzing business needs, determining appropriate solutions and/or opportunities and deploying solutions
• Presentation, organization and reporting skills
• Analytical skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time