Eaton’s Electrical division is currently seeking a Press Brake Helper to join our team. This position is based at our Pinckneyville, IL facility and will work 2nd shift.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Assist Press Brake Operator in forming and punching operations.
- Handle material.
- Check product dimensions.
- Accurately read a tape measure, micrometer, protractor, etc.
- Obtain a license to operate a forktruck in a safe, responsible manner.
- Maintain 5S standards.
- Train and coach other employees.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within 65 miles of Pinckneyville, IL will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Press brake operating experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Forklift experience
- Experience using a variety of measuring tools
Position Success Criteria:
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs., and push/pull 25 lbs.
- Ability to stand, reach, and lift constantly
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No