We are looking for a Key Account Manager - Electrical in São Paulo - Brazil.
- Focus on direct sales for Eaton power quality products for the assigned sector (mission critical);
- Prospect, contact and visit potential partner/customers and existing partners/customers, exploring new opportunities in the segment to sell Eaton branded power quality products;
- Responsible for preparing, checking and sending sales proposals based on customers expectations and market needs;
- Develop and manage UPS customers by maintaining strong and loyal business partners in the region to enhance long term business prospects;
- Maintain strategic relationship and identify key accounts; create and execute key account plans;
- Administer all phases of sales process to insure effective and timely customer service and response.
Eaton believes that a different perspective can change the world. All our opportunities are also for PwD’s (People with Disabilities). If you fit the requirements and have availability for the indicated region, please, subscribe for our position! Diversity is the key to achieve the best talents for our business. There are no limits for who is passionate about new challenges and experiences.
Education / Experience required to meet position qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or related fields;
- Great sales experience, prospect and client relationship;
- Great experience in UPS market;
- Good product and technical knowledge.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC PQD Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time