If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to Sr.Analyst – SAP FICO Support based in Pune, India. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
· Good understanding the various modules of SAP FICO and be able to support the various functionalities like Finance Accounting (General Ledger) – Classic GL ECC6, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Finance Reporting) and its integration with MM, PP, SD and CS module.Product Cost Controlling (CO-PC) and its integration with SAP PP (BOMs, Production Orders) and SAP MM (Material pricing (PIR) and Order Settlements.
· Hands-on Product Cost rolls and analysis is a MUST. Profitability Analysis (COPA) and its integration with SD and CS module. Cost/Profit Center Accounting ,Statutory Reporting, Financial Consolidation & Intercompany Elimination.
· Hands-on data migration including Product Costing and Cost Variance Analysis is a MUST Automatic payment program for Vendors, Master data, Fixed Assets, Consolidation reporting.
· Configure solutions to enable corporate strategic objective and drive business value; work through SAP process improvements/automation and document the To-be business process configured in SAP FI/CO, test and ensure proper integration with other modules
· Integrate between business needs and technology solutions to define support procedures, define systems strategy, articulate systems requirements, test, prototype etc.
· Provide input on technical implications of specific requirements of SAP solutions, including legacy data conversion, development of technical objects and interfaces for small requests
· Work with SD, MM, PP process teams to facilitate incidents/requests progress and to ensure an integrated system solution.
· Good trouble-shooter and proven exposure as a Production support specialist.
· Involved in month end and year end closing activities and worked on developing the Business process procedures to help end users in executing the transactions
· Exposure to ITIL framework, worked with problem management and re-enforcement training to reduce/optimize incidents and Training to change management.
· Proven competency in presentation, training, documentation and support. Training Business Process Owners, Power users and End users.
The position requires managing and interacting with global technical/functional SAP teams and/or with the customer through daily activities, weekly meetings.
· Post Graduates,MBA,CA Or Graduate with good finance domain,
· 8 to 10 Years of experience in SAP-FICO
· ABAP skills will be added advantage.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time