(Location: Sincan - Ankara)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Plant Controller, you will be responsible for providing business partnership to the plant leadership including forward looking insights to drive management decisions and to maximize operational and financial results. You will manage all financial aspects for the plant including monthly financial reporting, financial close, forecast, annual profit plan, financial analysis and functional excellence. In addition, you will provide technical competency to ensure compliance with corporate financial policies, legal requirements and USGAAP. You will report directly to the business General Manager and functionally to the Product Line Controller for Systems& Services.
Your key deliverables:
- Develop and coordinate business profit plans, monthly forecasts, goals & objectives, financial reconciliations, reports and analysis for management, including variance analysis and cost control reporting and recommendations.
- Advise and counsel Operations Leadership Team on financial implications of operating strategies, cost control actions and decisions, in doing so act as a true business partner.
- Ownership of account reconciliation process to maintain integrity of general ledger and its supporting sub-systems. Ensure adequate training and oversight is provided to all finance personnel to ensure account reconciliations meet Eaton’s requirements. Provide leadership and support for the Balance Sheet Review process.
- Establish, monitor and maintain a system of internal controls that safeguards company assets and provides for integrity and propriety of financial transactions and activities. Compliance with corporate policy, including SOX.
- Evaluate and approve capital appropriation requests prior to region/division and corporate management approval. Monitor and report purchase commitments and spending for all capital programs. Conduct follow-up audits to ensure compliance for all significant capital investments.
- Manage hiring, training and development of financial staff. Establish a work environment that encourages individual career development and growth in order to provide adequate and qualified financial professionals opportunity for advancement
- Lead ad hoc projects as required including the execution of SAP, business development initiatives such as new business opportunities (and possibly financial review of development)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant academic discipline of Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Minimum 10 years of experience across all Financial areas including monthly financial reporting, financial close, forecast, annual profit plan, financial analysis and functional excellence
- Vast experience managing diverse teams
- Knowledge of accounting systems, specifically US GAAP
- Fluent in English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate complex topics in an effective and concise manner
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ESSD Electrical Solutions and Services Div EMEA
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No