(Location: Sincan - Ankara)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Project Engineer, you will be managing the post order process of obtained Engineered to Order assignments in line with applicable procedures and guidelines so that timely delivery can take place in accordance with order and customer expectations. The Project Engineering department manages ATO (Assemble to Order) and ETO (Engineering to Order) orders for the ESS Business Unit products. You will supervise multiple ETO orders simultaneously in different stages of execution.
Your key deliverables:
- Receiving and assessing sales orders for feasibility both technical and related to costs and delivery time, commercial & payment conditions and degree of standardization.
- Discussing and negotiating problems and/or deviations and solutions with Sales Organizations or direct customer contact in accordance with the applicable authorization frameworks.
- Analysing substantive order data and specifications and determining required man-hours and materials based on experience data, calculations and/or with support of Engineering department.
- Translating order data into technical documentation for the Production, determining process steps to be outsourced in consultation with Procurement department
- Preparation and compilation of order planning and kick-off reports, technical documentations, collaboration with colleagues and involvement of third parties.
- Align with a multidisciplinary project team (Assembly, Logistics, Engineering, Planning) with support of Leadership at the location.
- Monitoring progress and interconnection in operational implementation of sub-processes, whether or not running parallel to each other, corrective action if needed.
- Handling changes (resulting in less/extra work) during the operational execution process with support of a calculation tool (Bid Manager), and/or based on commercial technical possibilities in consultation with the relevant Sales Country Organization.
- Organizing and supervising customer visits (FAT – factory acceptance test and SAT – site acceptance test).
- Prepares and organizes site activities in consultation with Field Service.
- Recommending and actively conducting all criteria for quality and internal procedures improvement.
- Performing all activities related to law and internal standards defined in Environment, Health and Safety.
- Completing other actions delegated by Material/Production planning supervisor
Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
3-5 years of work experience in electrical engineering sales, marketing/product marketing or technical support role
Technical knowledge of Low and Medium Voltage systems.
Strong project-management, commercial & negotiations skills.
Strong language capability Turkish and English
Strong organizational, presentation, communication and time management skills, results driven.
Ability to work within an international, culturally diverse and matrix-based organisation.
Advanced IT skills
Capable of working independently as well as within a team.
What Eaton offers:
Contract in fast growing global company
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ESSD Electrical Solutions and Services Div EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No