Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
As a Field Service Support Analyst (Maternity Cover), you will provide field sales and field service teams with pre- and post-sales technical and application administrative support, including maintenance service administration, quotation and contract management, product selection assistance to customers, end users, field sales, electrical wholesalers, distributors and resellers for designated territory products and related services as well as managing product problems/warranty and application assistance received via Phone, Email or Web.
Your main duties :
- Maintain post sales data bases, do search and create reports.
- Provide back office support to Field Sales Representatives.
- Maintain positive customer relationships.
- Drive customer loyalty through increased productivity, improved value and through a high performance culture.
- Able to provide both in country and cross border support as needed.
- Adapting change and process improvements.
- Be the point of reference for customers for all types of commercial requests: solve complex, high impact problems.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution or equivalent professional degree.
- Strong English capabilities.
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service, Sales Support or Back Office related field.
- Good analytical skills to manage databases of customer data with high reliability.
- Proficient in creative problem solving, conflict resolution, and managing priorities.
- Teamwork, networking and continous learning skills.
- Adapting and driving change and process improvements.
- Exceptional organizational and computer skills required to manage and organize high volume and diverse transactions.
- Strong cross/multi-cultural background and experience; sensitive to cultural differences.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills (Written and Verbal).
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No