Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Eaton’s EMEA BSC was established in 2015. Our Business Service Center site employs around 600 people. Our mission is to provide high value and services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and corporate functions in EMEA.
Come and join our HR Services team and delight our internal customers (field HR in the Czech Republic) by understanding their challenges and delivering real solutions, proactively.
As an HR Services Associate you will be responsible for the execution of customer facing duties within the talent acquisition and administration work streams within HR Services.
You will make a difference by:
- Processing new hires, promotions, employee status changes, and other employee lifecycle events in Eaton systems
- Processing pay changes and HR documents including: promotions/demotions/transfers, ad hoc wage/salary changes,
- Scheduling interviews
- Ensuring that all necessary documents and approvals have been received and information is entered accurately
- Resolving errors related to job or employee information
- Coordinating data entry into third party systems where not automated
- Answering employee’s queries about HR-related issues
- Arranging travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Creating HR process documentation
- Commiting and delivering process improvements to keep processes optimized
- Preparing reports
- Supporting global mobility process
Your experience matters:
- Ideally 2 years HR experience.
- Fluent communication skills (via phone, email and in-person) in English and written communication skills in Czech (spoken Czech or Slovak).
- Basic Excel knowledge.
- Customer service orientation.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Acts honestly.
- Ability to work in teams .
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you.
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you.
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you.
- We value diversity, join our passionate team.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No