Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work.
To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
We established Eaton’s EMEA Business Service Center in 2015 where more than 600 people are working on what matters. Our mission is to provide high value services to support internal and external customers across Eaton’s Electrical, Hydraulics, and Corporate functions in EMEA.
As our Treasury Intern you will support the Treasury team with intercompany loan related documentation worldwide and bank accounts maintenance for EMEA, North America and South America regions.
You will make difference by:
- Preparing intercompany loan documentation worldwide
- Preparing Treasury Services Agreements
- Arranging documentation related to bank accounts (accounts opening and closure, Power of Attorney update, KYC…) for EMEA, SA and NA regions
- Supporting operations in solving banking issues
- Supporting daily bank account management related tasks, communicating with the banks, fill and submit banking document
- Maintaining bank accounts and formal signatories in internal databases
- Running and preparing monthly/weekly reports on bank account management and intercompany financing, provides data for KPI presentations
- Participating in intercompany financing related tasks for EMEA region
- Participating to treasury operations improvement programs
- Participating in various treasury projects
Your experience matters:
- Ongoing college or university studies - active student status required
- 0-1 year of experience/internship
- General understanding of financial systems, strong MS Office skills
- Ability to work under guidance, receives frequent instructions
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No