(Location: Sincan - Ankara)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Vendor Approval Specialist, you will be responsible for driving and managing Eaton-Ulusoy product and project vendor listings with key end users and the associated client base. You will be based in Ankara covering the prescribed territories.
Your key deliverables:
- Working with the client base; the ultimate objective of achieving general and project specific AVL approval from end users and key customers for the product portfolio
- Achieving approval for the combined Eaton / Ulusoy business entities and those factories supplying to, and products designated for prescribed territories
- Undertaking a review of the Eaton / Ulusoy AVL status at the key client base and will work with the Eaton / Ulusoy sales teams to identify priority targets for AVL work based on project timelines.
- Fully responsible for making / maintaining contact with the relevant team at the end user /EPC; obtaining and managing standard performance specifications and documentation and managing the vendor listing process thought to conclusion
- Being cognizant of Eaton capability and request paperwork / procedure to obtain AVL
- Building on existing Eaton Ulusoy AVL’s to cover approval gaps and introduce new product lines. Working to amend the existing AVL approvals and update those approvals whilst introducing new product lines; securing client standard specifications and commenting on / clarifying such specifications with product specialists
- Providing support to many key clients who are working to prepare, and affect so called “term supply” agreements – especially for switchgear portfolio
- Obtaining and curating a library of the general performance specs of key clients as relevant
- Working with the sales team closely on feasibility and FEED’s of long term projects and supply agreements
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Ability to read plans and specifications
- 7-10 years related experience in sales or related role within the industry, especially working with EPC/major projects.
- Knowledge of MV (medium voltage) and transformer products and applications (including IEC designs)
- Knowledge of Codes and Standards
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Able to take initiative with a positive attitude
- Able to work well under pressure
- Clearly demonstrated ability to handle a normal quota consistent with the market challenge, nature of product, and type of assignment.
- Knows how to work effectively with customers, co-workers, and other company personnel.
- Understands and practices the need for effective communications inside and outside the company.
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ESSD Electrical Solutions and Services Div EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No