(Location: Sincan - Ankara)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Logistics Supervisor, you will be responsible for organizing the shipments with the logistics providers, production planning, purchasing, sales and production departments in approx 7.5M$ monthly value. You will benchmark existing rates for the materials flows, relations with the current Logistics providers/business reviews, manage the KPI's i.e DOH, OTD for supplier and customer sites. You will ensure right shipment dates are entered in to the ERP system based on open order backlog and production lead times, material availability etc. You will manage 16M$ warehousing activities loading and unloading, system maintenance etc.
Your key deliverables:
- Ensure SIOP sales targets are met
- Ensure the KPI's are on track ie. OTD, DOH etc
- Support the inventory accuracy and take actions to hit the targets with related departments engineering, production etc
- Plan and manage execution of all logistics transactions, preparing and controlling necessary documentation.
- Plan and coordinate shipments ensuring optimum cost and on time delivery.
- Interact with service providers, (freight forwarders etc.) to ensure timely and complete reconciliations.
- Communicate with customers and suppliers, conducting commercial correspondences
- Keep records and preparing periodical reports
- Collaborate with the Central teams to optimize the freight network & capacity at the lowest cost while fulfilling business objectives, applying lean principles and utilizing operational excellence.
- Ensure all key performance indicators of logistics such as Freight Spend (including Premium), Cost Out, and Controllable cost elements i.e. Year over Year Premium freight performance, Inefficiencies and Gaps are met or within the profit plan targets of function and any exceptions gets updated with root cause in monthly performance review in coordination with plant team to avoid reoccurance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant academic disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in logistics management in a production / manufacturing company
- ERP background, Warehouse system experience
- Good communicator with strong change management skills
- Fluent in English
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ESSD Electrical Solutions and Services Div EMEA
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No