If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This position will be based in Pune and will be in Global Supply Chain COE. The principle role of the this position is to support Purchase Reporting activities for business such as Aerospace & Electrical.
This position is for Materials. The primary role is to support the Business from Material Planning and Reporting perspective of SCM Function. This individual will support the EMEA Regional Team / Site Team / Global Materials team through work on Shortages, Past Dues, Action Messages, ERP Parameter Alignment, Schedule Variation, EDI Inspection, Supplier follow-up, Supplier performance etc.. The scope is further extended to taking new transitions, developing dashboards and horizontal deployment of best practices. Person has to deal cross functionally with multiple functions including SIOP, Inventory, Logistics, Sales, Production, Finance and leadership.
Your essential responsibilities:
1. Individually work with respective team for material planning through C360 query resolution, erp action messages, supplier follow-ups, shortage reviews, expedite, de-expedites cancellations etc..
2. Working knowledge of ERP Systems preferably MFG Pro/SAP.
3. Should have strong exposure on material planning, supplier interface and dealing with sales executive.
4. High Understanding on material panning activities i.e supplier follow-up, supplier performance, Inventory DOH/ITR, tracking, collaboration with logistics team, shortages review mechanism.
5. Developing Standard work in co-ordination with the SCM leads to deliver high quality, prompt Material Management services.
6. Initiate actions to deal and relate to Past Due, Min-Max, Inventory, ASN & its Aging etc..
7. Participate in calls and meetings to understand the consensus action plan to align supply action with supplier on immediate basis per demand requirement.
8. Work on Improvement of key metrics and Updating metrics on monthly basis.
9. To update and generate various Dashboards for SCM & materials management Function based on SOP.
10. Flexible in attitude and approach to accepting all tasks related to the position & Flexible attitude to work with the willingness to learn new skills when required.
11. Support process transitions with Transition SPOC and Program Managers. Improve/Reduce transition errors.
12. Advance Excel knowledge (Solver / Micro) is necessary. Good hold MS Office applications required.
13. Flexible in attitude and approach to accepting all tasks related to the position & Flexible attitude to work with the willingness to learn new skills when required
If you are:
Education level required Bachelors Degree / MBA
Years and area of experience required 1.5 - 3 years’ experience in materials planning & inventory management
Technical knowledge Proficient in MS Excel functions/formulas; MS Access & Power BI will be added advantage
Soft skills • Customer centric • Accountability • Learning Agility • Drives for Results • Pursues Personal Development • Demonstrates Collaborative Style
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No