Eaton’s Aerospace division is currently seeking a Sr. Engineer Quality Supplier Process to join our team. This position is based at our Nogales facility
The Sr. Engineer Quality Supplier Process leads the development of control plans, quality alerts, development of FAIR and PPAP. Is responsible for ensuring the quality of our products through active participation in CAR Meetings. It is guided with the Eaton Quality Policy and acts always according to Eaton philosophy and code of ethics
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Some activities related with the position will be:
• Processes analysis and development of control plans.
• Active participation in continuous improvement of the product.
• Identify and design Poka-Yoke or any other Error-Proofing to improve the process
• Research and investigation of data and evidence to develop quality alerts to help operators to focus on critical to quality characteristics.
• Quality criteria interpretation according to internal workmanship and / or IPCA620A
• Doubt clarifying and decision maker of process and product criteria.
• Development of PPAP of products. Warranty process.8D analysis.
• Review and analysis of nonconforming material detected during the different stages of the product, finish goods and returns from clients.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electronic, Mechatronic, Industrial etc.) – Bilingual
3-5 years’ experience in Quality or Engineering area
Experience in the electrical/controls engineering field, Lean manufacturing and Six sigma, SAP, Knowledge in AS9100 or ISO 9001 requirement
- Problem solving, team work
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Organización: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Nivel de puesto: Colaborador individual
Horario: Tiempo completo
Es un trabajo a distancia (es decir, trabajar desde casa o otro centro Eaton) permitió para este puesto?: No -ES
¿Esta oferta de reubicación posición?: No
Viaje: Sí, un 10 % del tiempo