Eaton located in Troy, IL is seeking a full-time Welder on the afternoon shift in their made-to-order cable tray manufacturing facility.
The Welder will work in the Straight Weld Department and will utilize different welding techniques
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- Operate robotic welders
- Hand weld
- Operate progressive welders
- Perform other duties as assigned
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- High School diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US on an on-going basis without company sponsorship
- No relocation is offered for this position. Only applicants located within 50 miles of Troy, IL will be considered for this position. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation
- Minimum of 1 year welding experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with blueprints
- Read and understanding drawings and welding symbols
- It is the expectation of every employee to contribute to a safe working environment.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No