United Kingdom - Multiple locations available, working from home or another Eaton facility
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
This role will ideally be based out of our Titchfield site, however, it can sit anywhere in the United Kingdom. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager – located in France, and working across all divisions and functions in EMEA and US, in this role You will manage Eaton Aerospace Group (EAG) business at one of the key/major accounts, including the supervision of all activities on existing businesses and the lead role to growth EAG business at the account.
Aerospace Account Manager
Your key deliverables:
- Proactively monitor the overall “Eaton Health” at the account across all customer sites and Eaton sites; it includes the management of Customer Scorecard and Go-To-Green plan
- Understand and prioritize issues affecting the business relationship for timely resolution, lead and provide guidance for appropriate corrective action plan and provide executive reporting as needed
- Act as the “Voice of the Customer” for all business aspects, including Customer Needs and Wants (CNW)
- Accountable for sales growth at the account (direct, indirect -Tier 1- and aftermarket sales), develop and lead a customer growth strategy
- Support the deployment of the applicable parts of the Eaton Strategic Plan at the account, including activity related to technology road map alignment, business development
- Develop and maintain key relationships at customer executive levels. Own the customer relationship map and manage an executive contact plan
Support or coordinate major new business capture campaigns
- Provide competitive intelligence on peer company / competitors at the account; develop expertise on applicable market segment of the account
- Conduct the Customer Survey process at the account
- Coordinate resources from all function/organization dedicated to the account - those resource could include: on–site engineers, Product Sales Engineers, on-site support, customer service, product support
- Coming with solid experience in an aerospace commercial, customer facing sales role?
- Educated at Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution?
- Having a deep understanding of the Aerospace market, more specifically: customer strategic direction, challenges, threats and opportunities?
- An excellent communicator, with ability to report at the Executive level and across different territories?
- Having a strong professional presence, inspiring respect at the customers and within Eaton?
- Possessing a leader’s mindset, fostering teamwork among with internal customers?
- Able to influence the directions and attainment of objectives, without having direct control over resources?
- Thinking “Out of the Box”, by providing creative and innovative solutions?
Proficient with Microsoft Business Software (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)?
- Available to travel up to at least 25-30% of the working time?
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with on-going learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER Aerospace Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time