Sr Manager Finance #075178
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Sr Manager Finance in Eaton’s Electrical business, based in Pondicherry, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s Electrical business.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Capital Budget Management in Oracle - Creation of Projects, Budgeting, Raising a CAR Work flow, Supplementary, IO Process etc.
- Analyzing Standard Cost vs Actual Costing, variance analysis and recording results.
- Month close with Shared Services, Operations and Plant finance. Forecast loading for capex.
- Weekly Review of Capital projects with Operations team
- Driving weekly Review and control over of Manufacturing Exp with operations team to Deliver Flex Productivity
- Production Order and Purchase Price Variance analysis on Weekly basis
- Driving Cost Audit - QTY movements, Process Flow, Allocation Methods, Interaction with cost auditors, resolving queries etc.
- Monthly Calculation and analysis of Manufacturing rate
- Driving Cost Productivity for the plant including calculation and analysis.
- Daily, Quarterly and yearly batch Costing/ analysis. Ensuring Cost available in SAP for products are accurate
- Review and Validation of cost out projects, Reconciliations with GL. Providing Requisite training to operations team on the same
- Preparation and review of Balance sheet reconciliations (Z7) for Inventory, E&O, Fixed assets etc.
- Supporting Plant Controller in Monthly P&L forecast and Bi weekly estimation Stock Take / wall to Wall count/ Cycle counting
- Inventory Valuation and NRV testing and other Statutory audit support
If you are:
- Education: - ICWA / CA / MBA finance
- Experience: - 7-10 years
- Good Communications skills, Proactive, Problem Solving and analytical approach, Positive attitude, Collaborative, Go getter
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD India
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time